Fill out this short form for a quote.
Please complete the form below to provide information used in quoting and “Send” to PlasTech. We use this information in order to communicate with you. We don’t share your contact information with unauthorized third parties.
Thank you for inquiring about our services.
You may also upload project files.
As a first time or returning customer, you can upload new electronic project plans, blueprints, and other files through this form.
PlasTech specializes in precision plastic machining and fabrication, and we offer over 50 years of plastics experience in design engineering to meet your needs. Benefit from our experience and commitment.
Contact us today to discuss your project. You’ll be glad you did!
Send us your electronic files
We pride ourselves on quick turnaround on quotes. Working with electronic format drawings allows quote and then program parts to increase efficiency, lower costs and provide speedy lead times. Send us your specifications and drawings.
- Mastercam Mill & Lathe CAD CAM Software Package, Mill Level 3 with Solids
- E2 Shop Systems
- Adobe PDF
PlasTech can import almost any file type, including prt, sldprt, slddrw, Iges, Dwg, Dxf, Cadkey, Parasolid, Stl, and more! Preferred formats are Adobe PDF, Solidworks and Autocad.
You can upload your electronic project plans, blueprints, and other files.
* How to ZIP multiple files into one
Instructions for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder.
- Select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location.
Instructions for MAC OS10
- Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system).
- Right-click on a file, folder, or files that you want to zip.
- Select “Compress Items”.
- Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory.